Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

Blue Rock Horse Show

We had another great day.

I got over more jumps and I got to go around a Level 7 course on my wonderful Ganowe.

La Grange went in the Level 1 and 3 classes to get around the course and get experience before the 5 Year Old YJC Class. With each class he went better and better. In the 5 Yr Old Class we were one of four to jump off. We had a great time and were double clear to get the blue. He was wonderful.

Baggie also went in the Level 3. He hadn't shown in month or so, so I just gave him a school around the course. I couldn't help myself but go for it in the jump off. Baggie felt great as well and he went on to win the class out of 40 horses. I also took Baggie in the Level 5. Again he felt wonderful, however I jumped into 7a, an oxer, to a tight 7b vertical.. we had 'b' down. We were the fastest 4 fault round and ended up 8th. I was happy.

Super Ganova (Ganowe) went into the Level 7 Speed ad he was great. I have to admit that I did not ride the course the way I had envisioned in my head. I had a really great trip planned but we had the first fence down, haha, and I bumped up the pace..I think I ended up over riding and found myself disappointed in ME... but not Ganowe. He was great.
on
Alright... I'm beat. I'm heading off to bed. Next show - DEVON!

No comments:

Post a Comment